I miss his smile:
I miss his laugh:
I miss his ears:
I miss him not having a clue:
I miss his expression when Rose figures out something that he should have:
I miss him calling humans apes:
I miss his seriousness:
I miss his sadness:
I miss his silliness:
And most of all, I miss the way he looks at Rose:
I miss his leather jacket.
aww, that was sweet and mildly creepy, thanks! :3
Co-workers invited me to a party tonight, I’m so anxiety ridden about it, but they made me promise I would go. On the plus side I’ll probably know 60% of the people there, but that leaves 40% that I don’t know.
Knowing me, I’m probably gonna end up outside in the smoking section all night, attempting awkward conversation with fellow smokers.
Why is this so hard for me, when it’s so easy for others?